“I would not like it, coming silently and respectfully before the gates of heaven,
my dress pristine and white, my body untarnished and soft, as if I had not lived at all.
I would much rather come skidding in on one foot, dress well used and worn, my body
my dress pristine and white, my body untarnished and soft, as if I had not lived at all.
I would much rather come skidding in on one foot, dress well used and worn, my body
covered in scars from experiences I had, with a bottle of wine in one hand, and a chocolate bar
in the other, screaming: ‘Damn, what a ride!’ with a smile on my face.”
in the other, screaming: ‘Damn, what a ride!’ with a smile on my face.”
(Okänd, min tolkning)
1 kommentar:
Sv: Tack emma! :) du får komma och ta dej en titt IRL snart :) puss!
Skicka en kommentar